You are welcome to use MY GROUP (ASIA) LIMITED (http://shop.mygroup-asia.com), before you register, log in or use MY GROUP (ASIA) LIMITED, please read this user agreement and transaction terms, once you register, log in or use MY GROUP (ASIA) LIMITED means that you have read, agreed and accepted all the terms and conditions contained in this agreement and transaction terms. If we make any changes to this usage agreement, the updated usage agreement will be published on the page of MY GROUP (ASIA) LIMITED website. All the contents of the agreement will automatically take effect on the date of publication without further notice.
1. User registration
1) User qualification
Registered users of MY GROUP (ASIA) LIMITED must be natural persons, legal persons or other organizations with full civil rights and behaviors that are compatible with the civil conduct they are engaged in. User registration must comply with the relevant requirements of MY GROUP (ASIA) LIMITED. Your account of MY GROUP (ASIA) LIMITED shall not be transferred or sold to other parties. You may recover damages from third parties due to improper operation of users by divulging account passwords. MY GROUP (ASIA) LIMITED shall not be liable. MY GROUP (ASIA) LIMITED reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account according to its wishes.
2) Fill in the information
In order to ensure the normal operation of the transaction, the user must provide MY GROUP (ASIA) LIMITED with true, complete and effective personal data. If there is any change in the personal data, it must be updated by MY GROUP (ASIA) LIMITED in time. Users of MY GROUP (ASIA) LIMITED agree to receive emails and messages from MY GROUP (ASIA) LIMITED.
When you use any of the services of this website or send emails or text messages to us, you are contacting us. You agree to accept our information in a reasonable manner (including but not limited to email or SMS). We will contact you by email, text message, announcement on this website or other services. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other information we provide to you in these ways are in compliance with relevant laws and regulations. If we send information to you in these forms or send related notices on this website, it will be deemed that you have received all agreements, statements, disclosures and other information.
3. Privacy Statement
MY GROUP (ASIA) LIMITED has a privacy statement applicable to all users and incorporated into the usage agreement. You should read and accept the privacy statement at the time of registration to use the MY GROUP (ASIA) LIMITED website, and you will continue to be bound by its provisions (and any amendments made by MY GROUP (ASIA) LIMITED to the privacy statement) while you are a user of MY GROUP (ASIA) LIMITED.
1) Personal data: user information such as real name, address, e-mail address, industry field, and contact phone number. Without your consent, MY GROUP (ASIA) LIMITED will not use your information for other purposes.
2) Use of non-personal information. MY GROUP (ASIA) LIMITED will collect non-personalized information through your IP address, including the nature of your browser, the type of operating system, the ISP domain name that provides you with access services, etc., in order to optimize the page displayed on your computer screen. By collecting the above information, we also conduct traffic statistics to improve the management and services of the website.
3) Personal data security. MY GROUP (ASIA) LIMITED uses a secure server and uses control equipment to protect your personal data.
4) Personal data disclosure and restricted use. When a state agency requires MY GROUP (ASIA) LIMITED to disclose personal data in accordance with legal procedures, MY GROUP (ASIA) LIMITED will provide personal data in accordance with the requirements of law enforcement units or for public safety purposes. In this case, MY GROUP (ASIA) LIMITED shall not bear any responsibility for any content disclosed. MY GROUP (ASIA) LIMITED uses personal data beyond the necessary scope when it meets the following conditions: you have obtained your consent; the corresponding laws and procedures require this site to provide users' personal data.
You agree that without the express written permission of MY GROUP (ASIA) LIMITED, you will not use any robot, spider software, screen-screening software or other automatic means to enter the website for any purpose.
In addition, you agree that you will not:
1) Carry out any actions that cause or may cause (as determined by MY GROUP (ASIA) LIMITED's discretion) unreasonable or disproportionate significant loads on the MY GROUP (ASIA) LIMITED website.
2) Without the prior express written permission of MY GROUP (ASIA) LIMITED, make copies, copy, modify, produce derivative works, distribute or publicly display any content on the website (except your personal information).
3) Interfere with or attempt to interfere with the normal work of the website or any activities carried out on the website.
4) Use of any content on the website that may be considered prohibited or may be prohibited in violation of applicable laws and regulations.
5) Use of any viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, deletion flies, which may damage, change, delete, adversely affect, secretly intercept, unauthorized access or expropriation of any system, data or personal data on the website Easter eggs, spyware or other computer programs.
5. Intellectual property rights statement
The relevant copyrights, patent rights, trademarks, trade secrets and any other ownership or rights of the network services provided by MY GROUP (ASIA) LIMITED belong to MY GROUP (ASIA) LIMITED. Without the consent of MY GROUP (ASIA) LIMITED, no one or user may download, copy, transmit, adapt, edit without authorization, otherwise all legal responsibilities shall be borne. Where permitted by law, MY GROUP (ASIA) LIMITED has the ownership of any data information generated during the process of providing network services to users and stored in MY GROUP (ASIA) LIMITED servers. If the ownership of the data information cannot be attributed to MY GROUP (ASIA) LIMITED according to the law, MY GROUP (ASIA) LIMITED still has free, permanent, irrevocable right to use and re-license the data information.
6. Responsibility statement
MY GROUP (ASIA) LIMITED is obliged to technically ensure the normal operation of the website, try its best to avoid service interruption or limit the interruption time to the shortest time, and try its best to ensure the smooth progress of users' online trading activities. However, if the website of YueMY GROUP (ASIA) LIMITED crashes or cannot be used normally due to force majeure or other reasons beyond the control of YueMY GROUP (ASIA) LIMITED, resulting in the inability to complete the online transaction or the loss of relevant information, records, etc., YueMY GROUP (ASIA) LIMITED shall not be liable.
Any user providing MY GROUP (ASIA) LIMITED with wrong, incomplete, or untrue information, etc., which results in the inability to use MY GROUP (ASIA) LIMITED's services or any other losses, has nothing to do with MY GROUP (ASIA) LIMITED.
MY GROUP (ASIA) LIMITED does not guarantee the contents of any third-party links, does not assume any obligations, and does not assume any responsibility. Users must make their own judgments and bear their risks.
This agreement is governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China in all respects. If a dispute arises, the dispute will be referred to the jurisdiction of the court where the holder of MY GROUP (ASIA) LIMITED is located and the higher court. The provisions of this agreement are divisible. If any provision of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, the provision may be deleted and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
8. How to contact customer service
1) Online customer service-service time Monday-Friday 9:00-18:00 Response time: wait for about 1 minute, if there is a delay during the peak period of activity consultation
2) Telephone customer service-service time Monday-Friday 9:00-18:00 Response time: about 2 to 10 minutes, if there is a delay during the peak period of activity consultation